Co-op Connections Card
The Co-op Connections card is a free membership card that gives you discounts on everyday expenses. The card can be presented for valuable discounts at local and national businesses who participate in the program. And, the Co-op Connections member benefit program is absolutely free for Cookson Hills Electric Cooperative members!
Here’s what you get:
- Great discounts from businesses in your community
- Savings on travel
- Valuable coupons
- Cash Back Mall for Online Shopping
- Healthy Savings Discounts on dental care, vision, lab work and imaging, hearing aids, and chiropractic visits
- 10% – 85% discounts on prescriptions at participating pharmacies
- Access to national and regional pharmacy chain stores, including CVS, Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Target, and much more. Search online to find discounted prices on prescriptions (www.rxpricequotes.com) and participating locations (www.locateproviders.com) or call toll-free at 800-800-7616.
Here’s what you do:
Log on to the Co-op Connections Website and search for co-op offers to view a list of participating businesses and discount offerings.
Present your card at participating businesses to receive discounts. (New discounts are added periodically.)
If you own a business in our area and would like to participate, please contact Cookson Hills Electric Cooperative for more information at 800-328-2368.
Or you may download the mobile app (see sidebar) which is available for Android and Apple devices. The mobile app provides information about our co-op; deals for local, regional and national businesses; your deals and information about the Co-op Connections program. In addition, the Co-op Connections program includes a Pharmacy Discount feature. By using this app you will be able to receive 10% to 60% discount on prescription drugs at over 60,000 national and regional pharmacy chain store-including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target and more.
This is just one more way you benefit from being a cooperative member. The Co-op Connections Card is not a credit card and does not have personal information printed on the card. The Co-op Connections Card is not an insurance plan, only a discount program. Discounts cannot be combined with an insurance claim. If you have any questions, please call Donna Rhodes at 800-328-2368 or contact us by email.