March 20, 2020
As concerns continue to grow about the COVID-19 crisis, Cookson Hills would like to update you on additional measures we are taking to help ensure the safety of our members, the community, and our employees. We continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as federal, state and local authorities in our efforts to help eliminate the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus.
NEW MEASURES: EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020
Our lobbies at both Stigler and Sallisaw offices will be CLOSED temporarily in an effort to support community health.
Drive-thru services remain available during normal business hours.
Request for new services, or reconnection of an existing service can be processed by the following methods:
- Visiting our website at cooksonhills.com, and clicking the service tab.
- Calling one of our two locations to speak with a representative to assist you. Reach the Stigler Office at 800.328.2368, or Sallisaw Office at 918.775.2211.
Convenience fees for credit and debit card transactions will be temporarily waived.
We are also encouraging our staff to refrain from a friendly handshake during this time in order to reduce the risk of spreading any illness.
WE CONTINUE TO:
Offer alternative methods of payments to eliminate the need for face to face contact.
- Mail your payment through the U.S. Postal Service - Please make sure to include you payment stub, or account number in order to properly credit your account.
- SmartHub App (Convenience fee temporarily waived.)
- Online payment at www.cooksonhills.com via your secure login to SmartHub (Convenience fee temporarily waived.)
- Secure Pay by Phone at 888-678-1937 (Convenience fee temporarily waived.)
- Kiosks at Stigler & Sallisaw (cash or credit/debit card)
- Sign up for automatic bank draft (visit our website at www.cooksonhills.com under "Bill Payment Options" to sign up online)
Residential disconnects will remain temporarily suspended until further notice.
We will continue practicing social distancing as well as taking extra care in cleaning and disinfecting areas such as our kiosks, drive-thru, mail, offices, and other areas.
Our night deposit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please know your safety and health are our top concern, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation during these times.